How can you tell when you are inspired?
• Being inspired has a deep sense of calm underneath, without fear that you will miss out on something.
• Ideas flow freely.
• You feel more alive than ever before. You feel a purpose.
• It will feel like a knowing. There is no confusion or doubt.
• You are energized from within.
• It feels like coming home. You have never felt so at peace than when you are inspired.
How do we allow for more inspiration in our lives?
• Let go of the need to control. When we release the need to predict, control and plan every moment of our lives, we allow for more inspiration.
• Relax. A relaxed mindset easily allows for inspiration. We cannot allow new thinking to come in if we are busy in our mind all the time.
• Play. Allotting time and space for fun and enjoyment will naturally inspire you. Be in the moment.
• Try new activities that challenge you. New experiences help us see new possibilities.
• Take time for yourself. Taking even a day off to yourself can do wonders for your health and creativity.
We cannot force inspiration to happen, but we can get better at allowing more inspiration to come through. The next time you are searching for inspiration, know that it will come not in searching for it but being open to it in a relaxed state of mind. Here you can let go of any forced ideas and busy thinking that might be getting in the way of your inspiration.
Thanks for reading!